About Gleniti Golf Club
The club was founded in 1928 as a 12 hole course on the area of land contained within the apex of Pages Road and Gleniti Road.
The club bought the Burns property which had boundaries on Pages Road and Oakwood Road in 1965 and extended the course to 18 holes. The Burns property contained a stately old homestead which then became the current clubhouse.
The clubhouse has undergone several extensions and modifications and is a popular venue for weddings and functions.
There are wonderful views of the countryside and the Southern Alps to the sea from around the course or the clubhouse.
The club has a very friendly atmosphere and players or groups are most welcome to organize their own events or join our competitions.
Although we have an opening and closing day the club is open and conducts competitions all year round.